Aero India International Seminar 2017
Bangalore: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) in association with the Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI) is organizing theleventh biennial Aero India International Seminar from 12to 14 February 2017, as a prelude to the eleventh edition of the Aero India Aerospace Exposition.
The theme of this International Seminar “Aerospace: Technology Collaboration and Self Reliance” and covers a wide spectrum of topics in Aerospace and Defence sector.
Technologies and applications related to Aircraft Systems, Unmanned platforms, C4ISR, Avionics, Space and Missile systems, Propulsion, Materials and Manufacturing, emerging technologies and technology collaboration would be discussed in depth by 73 speakers.
About 20 speakers from foreign aerospace and defence research development and industry sector are participating. These include Airbus, CIAM,Eurojet, GE, Honeywell, Opal-RT, Pulse Electronics, Rolls Royce, Siemens, SAAB and UAC. The technical specialists are from USA, Canada, UK, Russia, Germany, Sweden and India. The Indian specialists represent Govt &PSUs and academic institutions likeDRDO, ISRO, NAL, HAL, BEL, IAF,Navy,Army, DIAT&IISc.Several innovative ideas and futuristic visions would be brought out across the 8 distinct sessions during the 3 day event for the benefit of all participants. More than 900 delegates including students and foreign delegates are participating in this event
- AEROLYMPICS-2017 organised by Aeronautical Society of India (2016-12-15)
- TimeTooth – the Company behind successful development of Landing gear for Rustom - II (2016-12-15)
- 58th conference of International Military Testing Association inaugurated (2016-11-07)
- DRDO and Delhi IIT sign MOU for establishing a ‘Joint Advanced Technology Centre’ (2016-11-05)
- New Director General for DRDO (Aeronautical Systems) (2016-06-02)
- Defence Research & Development Organisation to focus on ‘Make in India’ at Defexpo... (2016-03-25)
- 36 DRDO Labs participate in Indian Science Congress 2016 at Mysore from 3rd to 7th... (2016-01-03)