HAL Bags IAI Orders for Supply of Boeing 737 Main Deck Cargo Door
Bangalore: HAL has been selected by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) for further supply of Boeing 737 Main Deck Cargo Door and a contract to this effect was signed at Aero India 2017 on February 17, 2017. “This reflects the confidence reposed by our valued customer”, says Mr. T. Suvarna Raju, CMD, HAL.
HAL has already manufactured and supplied more than 30 of 737 Main Deck Cargo Doors to IAI. Appreciating the timely delivery and quality, IAI has placed further orders.
HAL beacame a supplier to Airbus in 1990 by signing a contract for supply of 600 ship sets of doors. By now HAL has already delivered more than 2500 ship sets of Single Aisle (SA) forward passenger doors to Airbus with HAL manufactured door is fitted on every alternate Single Aisle (SA) aircraft and one HAL door is in operation every five seconds, globally.
- HAL Chief flies the indigenous Basic Trainer Aircraft, HTT 40 at Aero India 2017 (2017-02-18)
- HAL Signs MoU with CPWD for Greenfield Helicopter Factory at Tumakuru (2017-02-17)
- Range of new HAL Products to Dazzle at Aero India 2017 (2017-02-06)
- Advanced Hawk Jet trainer to debut at Aero India (2017-02-06)
- HAL HTT-40 opts for Hartzell propellers (2017-02-01)
- HAL Rolls Out First Indigenously Upgraded Hawk-i trainer (2017-01-26)
- HAL Airport Installs 3.5 MW Single-Axis Solar Project (2016-12-23)