Rafale International to display 3 fighter aircraft at Aero India 2017
Bangalore: The Rafale fighter aircraft will be showcased at Asia’s premier air show Aero India 2017 held in Bangalore from February 14 to 18. Three Rafale fighter aircraft, one single-seat Rafale C and two two- seat Rafale B, and a daily flight “solo” display will be performed.
This massive participation of the Rafale fighter to Aero India after the acquisition by Indian Authorities of 36 Rafales in September 2016.This acquisition illustrates the strategic relationship and the exemplary partnership maintained between India and France and marks the natural culmination of the relationship of trust initiated in 1953 when India became Dassault Aviation’s first export customer.
This further success of the Rafale confirms the technological know-how and competences of Dassault Aviation and its partners, Thales and Safran Aircraft Engines, and represents a decisive step forward in achieving Dassault Aviation’s goal of establishing itself in India with a view to developing wide-ranging cooperation under the “Make in India” policy promoted by Mr Narendra Modi.
“Dassault Aviation, the Rafale manufacturer, has contributed proudly to India’s defence preparedness for more than 60 years.
Demonstrating the Rafale capabilities in Aero India, is reaffirming our total commitment to India’s sovereignty.
We have had a long standing relationship with Indian Air Force and industry and, thanks to the unmatched capabilities of the Rafale and to our full involvement in the innovative approach of the “Make in India” initiative, we are entirely dedicated to partner India in meeting its strategic defence and economic needs” Said Eric Trappier, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dassault Aviation.
Rafale International, is honored and delighted to pay tribute to its Indian partners on the Indian ground and in the Indian skies.
- BrahMos Land Attack Supersonic Cruise Missile fired successfully (2017-04-21)
- India and Republic of Korea sign MOU for Defence Industry Co-Operation in Shipbuilding (2017-04-21)
- Joint Statement on India-United Kingdom Defence Partnership (2017-04-13)
- HAL honored with 'SCOPE Meritorious Award' (2017-04-11)
- Setting up of New Organisation for Undertaking Defence Procurement (2017-04-11)
- Steps taken by Government to enhance the role of SMEs in indegenizatin (2017-04-11)
- Agreement with Russia for long-term support of Su-30 MKI aircraft (2017-04-10)